County, Ohio Genealogy
CD: German Zion
Survey Date: 4/30/2005
Publish Date: 8/6/2005
We have surveyed the entire cemetery. Pictures of
each monument are included.
See list of names below.
Better than a list --This is a Searchable
database with pictures.
Easy to find family members.
This cemetery is located on Eisley Road in
Auglaize County, in Logan Township, between
Burnsfield Road and Kossuth-Amanda Road. It is
2.5 miles North of State Route 197. It is South
of the Auglaize / Allen County line. Other towns
and cities in the area include Wapakoneta,
Buckland, Spencerville, Kossuth, and Ft Amanda.
- We have included our CemViewer database
viewer, included at no cost.
- Search for First names, last names, rows or
- Cut and paste information & pictures to
General information about this CD
- This CD contains at least 1 picture of each
stone still visible or base of stone.
- There are 2 pictures when monuments have
inscriptions on the back and front sides.
- Large towering stones will have a closeup and
a full view.
- Inscription information, when legible, is
typed and included in the database.
- Information from stones includes Names,
Dates, location of the monument and a cemetery
Not just names, pictures too.
Deaths ranging from 1872 to 2005. (Active
There are 139 entries included on this CD.
Last Names / Surnames included are:
Armbruster Aufderhar Baisch Biedermann Claus Cook
Eisley Erler Fisher Fox Frank Gracely Graessle
Grassle Grassley Hoverman Jack Jacobs Kraft
Leffel Mack Metzger Morlock Murle Post Rapp
Schmidt Scholl Schwartz Settlemire Shindollar
Shively Smith Steinbrenner Walther Zimmerman