This help applies to Versions 1.6.0032 and above.
If you creating the database for the first
time after installing the software see the
Getting Started section of help.
Creating A New Database
- With the CemEditor's File Menu Click on "File
- New Database"
- The "Create New Database" dialog will open.
Navigate to the "My Documents" folder and
double-click on the "CEMETERY" folder that
was created during installation.
Create a new folder and name it "NAME OF
Open the "NAME OF CEMETERY" folder by
double-clicking on it.
- (RECOMMENDED) Create a folder named
Make sure you are in the "NAME OF CEMETERY"
Type in "NAME OF CEMETERY.MDB" and click on
The program will open and is now ready to edit or
Make sure to copy your pictures to the
"ALSPWO" Folder so the CemEditor and CemViewer
can locate them to display.
If you did not create the "ALSPWO" folder earlier
you can create it once the program is open by
following these steps:
Make sure to copy the pictures to the "ALSPWO"
Folder so the CemEditor and CemViewer can locate
them to display. You can click on "REFRESH" at any
time to display new files added to the "ALSPWO"
- Double-Click on one of the "Image" text
- If the "ALSPWO" folder has not been created
you will receive a "PATH NOT FOUND" message.
Click on "OK"
- The "Select Image" dialog box will display.
- Click on "CREATE ALSPWO FOLDER". Copy the
pictures you will be using to this folder.
- Click on "EXPLORER" to view the folder where
the pictures need to be. You can drag and drop
pictures to this folder.