This program is an add on utility for the
CemEditor to create web pages from the cemetery
See the CemEditor
Version 2.1.0003 - October 30, 2008
- MAINTENANCE: Improved system dialog message
Version 2.1.0002 - June 12, 2008
- MAINTENANCE: Improved error handling code.
- Added: The CemToHTM would previously allow
some settings to be changed while the pages were
being created. Settings must now be made before
starting the map creation.
- FIXED: If the header.txt or footer.txt files
were missing or deleted then the CemToHTM would
not open. This has been fixed with this version.
Version 2.1.0001 - November 20, 2007
- MAINTENANCE: Code is compiled with new
Version 2.0.0007 - November 9, 2007
- NEW FEATURE: Custom field descriptions can
now be used. See help.
- MAINTENANCE: CemEditor is now compatible to
be run on Linux systems using WINE (Cut and Paste
now work properly using WINE)
Version 2.0.0006 - July 11, 2007
- New Feature: Integrated offline help system.
Online help is still available.
- Added: Improved common internal file and path
Version 2.0.0005 August 16, 2006
Released with install version 2.0.0009b of
- Added: Automatic centering of text and
pictures on pages by selecting a checkbox.
Released with install version 2.0.0007 of
- Changed: When creating individual's pages the
order now listed is Section, Row, then Lot. In
the previous version, Lot was listed before Row
which is not consistent with the Editor's screen.
Released with install version 2.0.0005a of
- Added: Select fields to display on individual
pages. On previous version all fields were
- Maintenance - This version was not released.