This utility transfers files from the CemEditor
to a "CSV" file. CSV means comma separated
values. These files are a very common format that
many programs can open.
Version 2 of the export utility will export both
the transcriptions and the cemetery
Exporting to a CSV File
Using the CemEditor Program:
From the upper right had side of the CemEditor
screen, click on the "CSV Import / Export" tab.
Press the "Export to CSV" button.
The image below is for the CemEditor Version
2.0.0005 and above. To see screenshot of previous
Versions below 2.0.0002 see
Version 1 help.
Very few steps are required.
- Select a data file to work with:
- Press the "Select File" button
- or use the file that is automatically
loaded by the CemEditor.
- Choose the export file names:
- Press the "Select File" buttons "Export
- or press the "Auto Create Export
- Select which type of data to export: All,
Transcription fields, or Cemetery Information
- Press the "Export" button.
When the utility is finished exporting the files
you may open the output file in another program
such as Microsoft Excel or a plain text editor.