This utility transfers files from the CemEditor
to a "CSV" file. CSV means comma separated
values. These files are a very common format that
many programs can open.
Version 2 of the export utility will export both
the transcriptions and the cemetery
Exporting to a CSV File
Using the CemEditor Program:
From the upper right had side of the CemEditor
screen, click on the "CSV Import / Export" tab.
Press the "Export to CSV" button.
The image below is for the CemEditor Versions up
Versions 2.0.0002 and above see
Version 2 help.
Two steps are required.
- Select a data file to work with:
- Press the "Select File" button
- or use the file that is automatically
loaded by the CemEditor.
- Choose the export file names:
- Press the "Select File" button --"Export
- Press the "Export" button.
When the utility is finished exporting the file
you may open the output file in another program
such as Microsoft Excel or a plain text editor.