You can view this page without screen shots by
See the example files on the CD.
To open the CemEditor click on
The CemEditor will be unable to find a database
when it is opened for the very first time.
- A dialog box will display asking "Do you want
to create a new database?
- Click on "OK".
- The "Create New Database" dialog will
- Navigate to the "My Documents" folder and
click on the "CEMETERY" folder that was
created during installation.
- Right click to create a new folder
- Right click on the new folder to name it
"NAME OF CEMETERY"
- Open by double clicking the "NAME OF
- Create one more folder name "ALSPWO"
(This is the folder your pictures are
Use the same method you used above to
create the "NAME OF CEMETERY"
- Make sure your are viewing the "NAME
OF CEMETERY" folder.
- Type in "NAME OF CEMETERY.MDB" and
click on "Open".
The program will open and you are now ready to
edit or import files.
Make sure to copy your pictures to the
"ALSPWO" Folder so the CemEditor and CemViewer
can locate them to display.
ONE MORE IMPORTANT STEP. ( You only need to do
How to load the Publisher Registration File