This program is an add on utility for the
CemEditor to create web pages from the cemetery
(Registration Sold Separately)
See the CemEditor
- ADDED: Explore button.
- ADDED: CemToHTM now displays in the task bar
while being used.
- ADDED: On initial startup the CemToHTM loads
default settings for "Prefix- of file names" an
- ADDED: CemToHTM now checks the "Prefix- of
file names" and if entry is blank a default of
Cemetery is automatically entered.
This version was not released. It is listed
here as documentation only.
- Maintenance: Although no problems were
reported the previous versions could generate and
error message when a database has a blank row
after a row with entries. This update accounts
for and prevents this error from occuring.
- Added: The link to the CemToHTM products page
that was created on each page can now be turned
on or off. It was automatically on in the
- Added: The program now defaults to a picture
size of 320 when entry of picture size is
omitted. Omission of the picture size would
prevent the individual pages from being created
- Added: An additional sorting routine has been
added for compatibility with previous versions of
the CemEditor databases.
- Added: Style sheet files that will hide the
navigation links when printing are created
- Corrected: Individual page links were being
created when the "Make Individual Pages" checkbox
was not selected.
Original Version 1.1.0001