Exporting Data to SQLITE
This utility transfers files from the CemEditor
to a "SQLITE3" 3 database. It will transfer, the
individual transcription data and the cemetery
Exporting to a SQLITE Database
Using the CemEditor Program:
From the upper right hand side of the CemEditor
screen, click on the "CSV Import / Export"
Press the "Export to CSV" or the "Export to
Very few steps are required.
- Select a data file to work with:
- Press the "Select File" button
- or use the file that is automatically
loaded by the CemEditor.
- Choose the export file names:
- Press the "Select File" buttons "Export
- or press the "Auto Create Export
- Press the "Export" button.
When the utility is finished exporting the files
you may use the SQLITE database with our web
scripts like WebCem.