Help - Getting Started
The CemMapper is not difficult use and uses a
grid system to display the cemetery layout.
For the best results follow the instructions
found on the
Mapping A Cemetery Using the CemMapper which
explains the method of gathering and recording
the cemetery. Following the step-by-step example
will provide the quickest method of learning to
use the software.
This program requires that a licensed copy of the
CemEditor, with a valid Publisher ID#, to be
First enter your registration information by
clicking on the "Registration" button.
The registration number is not the same number
as your Publisher ID#.
- Downloaded software will receive the
registration number by email.
- The registration number will be included with
All of these are explained in detail in the
cemmapper help page.
- Select the Database that contains the data to
convert to map grids and web pages.
- Select the Data to show on the index
- Select the Records
- Add Header and Footer Information
- Click on Make Pages